The NetVanta 832 is an NTU and terminates up to two e.SHDSL pairs. A single 10/100 Ethernet port is provided for customer use. The NetVanta 832 is designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small and medium size businesses supporting bandwidth of up to 11 Mbps. The NetVanta 832 is an Ethernet NTU designed for LAN, WAN, and Metro Ethernet extension as well as supporting VoIP applications with both voice and data traffic. Enterprise customers, as well as integrated communications providers, such as CLECs, ILECs and ISPs, will benefit from this intuitive, easy to install, Plug and Play unit. An additional key feature of this unit is auto-line detection, which enables synchronization with data rates from 192 kbps to 5.7 Mpbs without operator intervention.
This Ethernet NTU terminates up to two, 2W SHDSL ports on an RJ-48C connector supporting data rates up to 5.7 Mbps per copper pair. Together, the two EFM bonded loops provide up to 11 Mbps over a single, logical connection. In the event that a single loop fails, the NetVanta 832 will continue to operate on the remaining loop, providing extra resiliency. Once the failed loop is operational again, the NetVanta 832 will automatically detect its availability and will auto-recover to the original configuration.
The compact design provides safety and reliability required for customer premise installations. It can be wallmounted or rack mounted depending on customer preferences.Product Highlights
- Supports two EFM bonded 2W SHDSL ports
- Enhanced SHDSL data rate performance up to 5.7 Mbps per loop (11 Mbps total)
- Symmetrical data transfer rates for upstream/downstream VLAN management
- Auto-failover and recovery
- Plug and Play auto-line detection for easy installation
- Autosensing 10/100Base-T Ethernet Spectral compatibility for operation alongside other DSLs Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Firmware upgrades through the LTU
- AC power supply
- Variable rate bonding for the SHDSL loops
- VLAN tagging support
- Priority queuing of traffic based on VLAN priority
- Supports eight class of service queues