MGE Galaxy 5000 offers technology that increases performance and reliability. Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances. The upstream harmonics management allows a generator friendly installation and flexible configurations for even the most demanding designs. The MGE Galaxy 5000 offers features such as paralleling capability for both capacity and redundancy, full front access, included start up for ease of serviceability, user friendly graphical display with multiple language options, and SNMP with network based power management options. All these features make the Galaxy 5000 one of the easiest UPS's in its class to manage and maintain.
Dual mains input
It increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
It provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy.
It simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
It provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
Integrates with InfraStruXure central
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Input power factor correction
It minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Predicative failure notification
It provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Wide input voltage rangeProduct Highlights
It is designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Frequency and voltage regulation - gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery
- Generator compatible - ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used
- Parallel-capacity capable -increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously
- Parallel-redundant capable - power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Network manageable - provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- LCD graphics display - text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms
- ECO mode - operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Input power factor correction - minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Predicitive failure notification - provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement