ASUS GTX650TI-DC2O-1GD5 features 954 MHz boost clock, 954 MHz boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience.
954 MHz boost clock
954 MHz boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience.
20% cooler and 3x quieter
DirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
DIGI+VRM with super alloy power
Acclaimed DIGI+VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
Unlocks the power of GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
NVIDIA PhysX ready
Play games with advanced effects such as blazing explosions and lifelike characters with 10x faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
NVIDIA 3D Vision surround ready
Transform hunreds of PC games into stereoscopic 3D and enjoy immersive Full HD 3D gaming across three displays at an incredible 5760 x 1080 resolution.
Microsoft DirectX 11 supportProduct Highlights
DirectX 11 GPU-accelerated tessellation allows more detailed geometry to be packed into a scene, allowing characters to be rendered with cinema-quality detail.
In The Box
- 954 MHz cores run 26 MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay
- DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with direct-contact copper heatpipes, plus 3x quieter and 6x more powerful twin fan operation
- DIGI+VRM with super alloy power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
- GPU tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- NVIDIA 3D Surround technology to expand displays on up to four monitors at once
- ASUS GTX650TI-DC2O-1GD5
- Drivers & Utilities, ASUS GPU Tweak