Dual fan cooling 11% greater airflow
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 11% greater airflow while maintaining 14% quieter performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
OC-selected 980 MHz core
OC-selected 980 MHz core, 52 MHz higher than reference for smoother gamer.
Super alloy power enhanced durability and cooling
Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation.
GeForce CUDA support
Unlocks the power of GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
NVIDIA PhysX ready
Play games with advanced effects such as blazing explosions and lifelike characters with 10x faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
NVIDIA D Vision surround ready
Transform hundreds of PC games into stereoscopic 3D and enjoy immersive Full HD 3D gaming across three displays at an incredible 5760 x 1080 resolution.
Microsoft DirectX 11.1 API
Brings more levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance.
PCI Express 3.0Product Highlights
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication.
In The Box
- Dual fans increase thermal efficiency with 11% better cooling and 14% lower noise emissions
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- Support 4 HD displays with NVIDIA Surround technology or to connect a 3D-enabled TV for a true cinematic Blu-ray 3D experience
- ASUS GTX650TI-OC-2GD5
- Drivers & Utilities, ASUS GPU Tweak