Home > Networking > Switches > Asus Switches > ASUS GX-D1081 - Switch

ASUS GX-D1081 - Switch

Mfg Part #: GX-D1081


ASUS GX-D1081 - Switch
Ordering Information
Our Price$35.21
Mail In Rebate- $10.00
After Mail In Rebate$25.21 
ConditionNew and Factory Sealed
Out of Stock as of 2:47am 3/29/2014
Qty

The GX-D1081 Switch embedded Green Network Technology allows the user to conserve energy and still enjoys a lag free network. There is also with one VIP port or top priority port that contains the highest priority queue occupancy that ensures 80% data is transferred to there first. Asus SOHO Gigabit switch is the best solution for high-Speed, Power-Reducing, benefiting Home/SOHO networking.

VIP Port for up to 80% data rate priority
The GX-D1081 switches provides 8 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 port options respectively, and gives users the choice to enable an innovative VIP port for prioritized bandwidth allocation. Up to 80% of the total data bandwidth can be directed into the first port; while the remaining 4 ports will be allocated 20%. In this way, transfer of data to the 1st port will be completed first before data transfers to other ports can begin. This is especially useful in SOHO environments - where the need for prioritized data transfers often arises.

ASUS Green Network Technology (GNT)
The ASUS GNT features embedded energy conservation through link down and cable length detection. With link down detection, the GX-D1081 is able to detect when a computer is turned off in the network, and respond accordingly by powering down that port into standby mode to reduce power used for that port.


Product Highlights
  • 8 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports
  • LAN 1, VIP port: high performance priority port for data connections
  • IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode
  • Back pressure for half duplex mode
  • Supports full/half duplex in 10M and 100M mode
  • Supports full duplex in 1000M mode
  • Supports full wire speed reception and transmission
  • Supports store-and-forward operation
  • Link down detection, cable length detection
  • Supports 4K MAC addresses table
  • Supports 104KB packet buffer memory
  • Supports up to 16KB Jumbo frames
  • Supports auto-detection for MDI/MD-X

In The Box
  • ASUS GX-D1081
  • Power adapter



ASUS GX-D1081 - Switch Rebates

 $10.00 Rebate valid until 04/30/2014 - Please refer to the rebate for details.

Please click here for detailed rebate information and requirements.


General Specifications

ManufacturerAsus
Manufacturer Part #GX-D1081
Manufacturer UPC #0610839753970
Cost Central Item #11084229
Product DescriptionASUS GX-D1081 - Switch - unmanaged - 8 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
Device TypeSwitch - 8 ports - unmanaged
Enclosure TypeDesktop
SubtypeGigabit Ethernet
Ports8 x 10/100/1000
MAC Address Table Size4K entries
FeaturesFlow control, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, Link Fault Detection, Jumbo Frames support
Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH)6.2 in x 3.9 in x 1.2 in
Approximate Weight9.2 oz

Extended Specifications

General
Device TypeSwitch - 8 ports - unmanaged
Enclosure TypeDesktop
SubtypeGigabit Ethernet
Ports8 x 10/100/1000
MAC Address Table Size4K entries
FeaturesFlow control, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, Link Fault Detection, Jumbo Frames support
Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
Power
Power DeviceExternal power adapter
Power Consumption Operational7.5 Watt
Miscellaneous
Compliant StandardsVCCI, C-Tick, FCC
Dimensions & Weight
Approximate Width6.2 in
Approximate Depth3.9 in
Approximate Height1.2 in
Approximate Weight9.2 oz
Environmental Parameters
Min Operating Temperature32 °F
Max Operating Temperature104 °F
Humidity Range Operating10 - 90%

Customer Care
Help Desk
Web Site Features
Company Information

Total time: 0.0713 seconds