This mid-range workstation solution featuring ATI Eyefinity technology and 1GB of ultra high speed GDDR5 memory and more than double the computational power of previous-generation products. It is an excellent combination of price and performance. The ATI FirePro V5800 is ideally suited for CAD and DCC users who work with medium to large models. The native 30-bit display pipeline in the GPU provides accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality.
The ATI FirePro V5800 ultra parallel processing architecture helps maximize throughput by automatically directing graphics horsepower where it's needed. Intelligent management of computational resources enables enhanced utilization of the GPU to enable real-time rendering of complex models and scenes while increasing frame rates when animating.
The ATI FirePro V5800 features three independent outputs (two DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI) with ATI Eyefinity technology support, providing improvement to productivity at a much lower acquisition and operating cost than multi-card solutions. In addition, with native multi-card support, users can see more and do more using up to six displays being driven by two ATI FirePro V5800 cards in the same workstation.
ATI FirePro professional graphics cards are thoroughly tested and certified with many major Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Digital Content Creation (DCC) applications, ensuring a level of reliability and compatibility not found in consumer graphics products.
ATI Eyefinity technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivering highly immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
With two DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI outputs, Multi-View enables up to three displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
Full Shader Model 5.0 support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
OpenCL 1.0Product Highlights
Industry standard API - open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
In The Box
- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range segment
- 2.5X computing capability over prior generation
- Support both dual-link DVI and DisplayPort connectivity
- ATI Eyefinity capable graphics card
- Drive up to 3 independent 30" displays - 12.3 million pixels
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture with 800 stream processors
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Hardware acceleration of DirectX 11 & OpenGL 3.2 advanced features
- Optimized and certified for many major CAD and DCC applications
- PCI Express 2.0 compliant
- AMD ATI FirePro V5800
- 2 x DVI-VGA adapter
- Crossfire bridge