As a GPU to support AMD FirePro SDI-Link, the AMD FirePro V7900 SDI professional graphics card provides powerful 2D and 3D acceleration for live broadcast and real-time professional video production environments.
Unified Shader architecture
Intelligent management of computation resources enables real-time rendering of complex and realistic images.
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for maximum performance.
It ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems.
Unleash your creativity with the hardware architecture that provides ultra-high geometry performance and ensures smooth handling of complex models.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
It enables a palette of more than 1.07-billion color values for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity as compared to 24-bit products.
Full Shader Model 5.0 support
It helps create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications.
OpenCL 1.1Product Highlights
It features industry standard API - open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
- Designed for use with the FirePro SDI-Link platform
- AMD DirectGMA (Graphics Memory Access) technology
- High speed GDDR5 memory
- Parallel processing architecture featuring 1280 stream processors
- Supports for Framelock/Genlock
- Stereoscopic 3-pin mini-DIN
- GeometryBoost technology provides ultra-high geometry performance
- AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power use
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Full DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.2 support
- OpenCL 1.1 support
- AMD CrossFire Pro support
- PCI Express 2.1 compliant