Absolute CompuTrace allows organizations to centrally track and secure all of their endpoints within a single cloud-based console. Computers and ultra-portable devices can be remotely managed and secured to ensure - and most importantly prove - that endpoint IT compliance processes are properly implemented and enforced.
Using a cloud-based interface, customers can manage their entire deployment regardless if the device is on or off the network.
Data and device security
If the device is not secure, then the data it contains is at risk. Absolute Computrace allows IT to remotely engage with the device so that data can be safeguarded or removed.
The physical location of a device can often predict if it is secure or at risk, so knowing where it is (and where it's been) can be an important factor within your GRC policy.
The ability to understand why and how something happened is critical, especially when proving chain of custody or when criminal activity is suspected.
Theft recoveryProduct Highlights
In instances where a criminal act has resulted in the theft of a computer or tablet device, the Absolute Investigations and Recovery team will perform an investigation and provide the results to local police to assist in their criminal investigation. The team has participated in 25,000+ successful recoveries, working closely with police agencies around the world.
- Collect incredibly accurate and comprehensive information from each device
- Create customized policies and alerts to be notified when a change is detected
- Asset information includes user identification, physical location, hardware and software, antivirus and encryption status, and hundreds of other data points - read the detailed matrix for more
- Remotely delete sensitive data on computers at risk
- Produce an audit log of the deleted files to prove compliance
- Freeze a device and send a message to the user
- Remotely retrieve files from a device regardless of user or location
- Track assets on an Internet map including current and historical locations
- Build geofences and receive an alert if a device strays
- Investigate and determine device status based on its physical location
- Forensically mine a stolen computer regardless of location
- Use key captures, registry and file scanning, geolocation, and other investigative techniques to understand how and why a device was breached
- Determine who has the computer, what they're doing with it, and whether any data was accessed