Designed to meet the service, support, and troubleshooting demands of Acronis's customers, the Acronis Advantage program provides a variety of support options including a self service, pay-per-incident or subscription plan.
An enhanced self-service knowledge base library, expanded pay-per-incident support, and a pair of annual subscription-based support programs aimed at providing customers with world-class service, at a level and cost that meet specific support needs.
Acronis Advantage Premier offers 24 x 7 support services available via chat, phone, and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support. In the event of a business-critical system error, customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service can be purchased within the Acronis license program or as an upgrade from the Acronis Advantage Standard program. Acronis corporate box products include Acronis Advantage Premier service for the first year.Product Highlights
- A personalized and flexible array of services
- Service levels featuring fast response times to critical issues
- Direct interaction with knowledgeable Acronis support professionals
- Online training and demonstration content available from field sales engineers
- Help for organizations in meeting their service level agreement (SLA) and Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) requirements
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.