Get virtualization enabled with Acronis Backup & Recovery, the only solution that seamlessly integrates disaster recovery and data protection for your physical, virtual and cloud.
Acronis Backup & Recovery Virtual Edition license allows Acronis Backup & Recovery to lead the way in server consolidation and disaster recovery accelerating your virtualization initiatives using agent-less backup combined with patented disk imaging technology; and it does all of this in a very simple feature-rich solution. It may be used separately or work together with other Acronis Backup & Recovery products: all managed from the same console, with the same instruments.
Benefit form virtualization! With Acronis, going virtual is a breeze. Place as many virtual machines on a physical host as you need and, with a single low-priced license, Acronis Backup & Recovery Virtual Edition supports an unlimited number of migrations to and from the host. You can place an agent into the virtual machine and manage it exactly as you would manage a physical machine. And/or use a single host-based agent for VMware vSphere to manage all virtual machines on a host at once to simplify administration and reduce your overhead costs!Product Highlights
- Deploys in minutes
- One license allows backup and recovery of unlimited number of VMs on a host
- Managed from a centralized console, together with physical machines
- Delivers the fastest possible recovery times with Acronis Instant Restore
- Recovers to any hardware or hypervisor or platform you choose, for the ultimate in recovery flexibility
- Rapid migration of physical servers into virtual machines
- Moves virtual machines among all major hypervisors quickly and, seamlessly
- Rapid restoration or migration of virtual servers into physical servers
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.