Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Workstation is built around state-of-the-art imaging technology, allowing you to create a disk-image backup, or snapshot, that contains full operating system, applications and data. Now you can backup and recover your entire system in just a few easy clicks, with less risk of error.
Fast and easy backup
Acronis disk-imaging technology creates an image backup of your entire machine.
Recover image backups to a bare-metal machine in just minutes.
Acronis Universal Restore
Recover an image to dissimilar hardware or VMs with just a few clicks. Optional Acronis Universal Restore automatically ensures that your system is properly configured and has all the necessary drivers to boot on a new physical or virtual hardware.
State-of-the-Art Imaging technology
The imaging technology analyzes supported file systems in order to identify and skip the backup of unused blocks, unnecessary files - like page and hibernation files - and custom files and folders defined by the user.
File backup and recovery
File-based backup can be used to protect data on network shares and individual files can be recovered from disk-image backup.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special protected portion on a hard disk drive for secure storage of backups.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager (F11 boot)Product Highlights
Holding F11 during system boot loads Acronis Startup Recovery Manager - a special recovery environment.
- Fast and simple image backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- File-based backup and recovery
- Full and incremental backups
- Individual files and application data recovery from image backup
- Excluding free space, unnecessary files and any files specified by a user form image backup
- Converting backups to VM format
- Compression and 256-bit AES encryption
- Automatic multi-destination and staging of backups between multiple locations
- Scheduled backup with automatic retention and built-in backup schemes
- Acronis Secure Zone with F11 boot (ASRM)
- Automatic Disaster Recovery Plan
- Support for disk, network shares, FTP, CD/DVD and cloud
- Support for physical and virtual machines
- Sector-by-sector backup for unsupported or damaged file systems
- Support BIOS and UEFI, MBR and GPT disks