mobilEcho enables enterprise IT to provide mobile users with secure access to enterprise file servers and SharePoint files, eliminating the headaches of employees using unsafe and non-compliant alternatives such as consumer-based services and applications. mobilEcho ensures that all corporate files and assets can be securely accessed by the right people.
Improving employee productivity
By helping your employees to be more productive in the field and on the go, mobilEcho allows enterprises to support both corporate-owned and employee-owned devices. This can improve decision-making, speed up processes and increase profitability for your company.
Increasing employee - and customer - satisfaction
mobilEcho empowers the enterprise to support employee use of the latest mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone. This not only boosts employee satisfaction, it saves hardware costs and gives the enterprise a leg up on the competition.
Addressing key enterprise mobility security concerns
mobilEcho ensures mobile file access adheres to your corporate security policies and that files are properly protected. Active Directory integration, encryption and remote wipe capabilities are just a few of the security features that enterprises require - and mobilEcho delivers. In addition, mobilEcho is integrated into Good Technology's Good Dynamics Platform for a combined Mobile File Management and Mobile Device Management solution.
mobilEcho helps organizations meet compliance regulations regarding data and file access, eliminating costly fines and data leakage. It has a number of administrator-configurable features that ensure it meets the specific requirements of your enterprise.
Reduced IT management costProduct Highlights
mobilEcho provides simple, yet comprehensive tools to ensure your IT team meets security, compliance and management objectives in a cost-effective manner.
- The intuitive interface requires virtually no end user training
- Users can access, browse, preview, edit and search files on corporate file servers, NAS storage devices and activEcho servers
- Users can access, browse, preview, edit and search files on SharePoint servers, including support for check-in/checkout
- Users can view and annotate PDF files within the secure mobilEcho app
- Users can bookmark folders for quick access
- With one-way and two-way syncing, business units can keep employees up to date with the latest materials
- My Files feature allows users to store files safely and securely for offline file access
- AD Home Directory Access grants users access to their individual files in their respective Home Directory
- Quickoffice 'Save Back' support allows Office files to be edited and saved back into mobilEcho, on the device or on the server
- For IT, mobilEcho can be deployed in less than ten minutes
- Active Directory support allows enterprises to integrate mobilEcho into existing corporate security infrastructure
- All files are encrypted in transit an on-device
- Full support for HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication
- Secure PDF preview and annotation within the mobilEcho app meets corporate security, compliance and governance standards
- Secure encryption with HTTPS and Apple Data Protection is provided for all files on the mobilEcho server
- Configure mobilEcho clients over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of mobilEcho, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Track the status of each device accessing mobilEcho