Adobe document generation solutions work with your SAP systems to create sophisticated, customer-focused documents. Adobe Output Pak for mySAP.com transforms report-like information from your SAP system into professionally formatted, dynamic business documents that enhance your corporate image, all without the need for expensive custom programming or preprinted forms inventories. This solution improves your customer communications by enabling you to include personalized messages within documents.
Dynamic document design
Adobe Output Designer, a WYSIWYG document template design tool used with Adobe Output Pak for mySAP.com, lets you make document changes quickly and easily. Dynamic capabilities also make it easy to tailor any document for a specific audience or customer. For instance, the same document template is used to generate an invoice with 3 or 150 detail lines - the data itself controls the appearance of the final document.
Worldwide document delivery
Multilanguage document generation is a clear requirement for companies operating in today's global economy. To support businesses operating in multiple countries, Adobe Output Pak for mySAP.com can generate documents in a variety of languages.
Flexible output in multiple formatsProduct Highlights
Adobe Output Pak for mySAP.com dynamically delivers documents to customers and business partners in a variety of formats. It integrates directly with SAP to capture information and merge it with a template that defines the layout of a document. The result is an extremely flexible and cost-effective way to create and maintain sophisticated documents for delivery via Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), print, fax, e-mail, or the Web.
- Provides ease of use with a WYSIWYG document template design tool
- Includes a consistent set of ready-to-use document templates and layout sets for rapid implementation
- Tightly integrates with SAP's proven Raw Data Interface (RDI), providing printing, archiving, e-mail, and fax selection
- Includes an XML Smart Forms (XSF) data interface for printing from SAP Smart Forms
- Provides in-the-box integration with popular SAP document archiving solutions, Easy Archive, and IXOS Archive
- Produces high-fidelity, high-volume output in multiple formats to multiple delivery devices
- Generates documents that can contain fixed and variable text
- Allows the creation of document templates directly from existing SAP layout sets
- Significantly reduces network traffic by sending a simple data stream across the network
- Can produce multiple documents from one data stream
- Can be integrated with popular output management systems
This product is media ONLY; it does not include any licenses. The Manufacturer of this product requires that licenses are purchased together with this product. Orders placed without matching licenses will unfortunately be canceled.