You've just been notified by the NetVanta Unified Communications Notification Server, which provides rapid and automated delivery of emergency notifications as well as routing reminders. This enables you to unleash the power of communications enabled business processes freeing up valuable resources for task which cannot be automated.
ADTRAN's NetVanta Unified Communications Notification Server is an automated notification application designed to deliver outbound information by phone and/or by email. As an extension to ADTRAN's NetVanta Unified Communications, it uses the Out-dialing capabilities of NetVanta UC, in conjunction with the information contained in a customer's database or business process systems to dispatch reminders.
Notifications can be triggered manually, or configured to run automatically based on a preset schedule or event. The Notification Server is capable of determining whether a call is answered by a live person, an automated answering device or fax machine, and follow a pre-configured action or rule (leave a specific message, send a fax, transfer call). Once a call is answered by a live person, the notification specific information is played, and the person can be provided options to confirm receipt, cancel appointments, or transfer to a live person.Product Highlights
- Deploy up to 200 simultaneous notification calls
- Password protect outbound messages and announcements
- Manual or automatic retrieval or selection of contact information for notifications
- Customization of notification "jobs" based on pre-configured criteria and filters
- Configurable "time of day" during which notification calls should or should not be made
- Use text-to-speech to read text data during notification calls
- Detail logging of notification results: invalid or busy number, not answered, answered by person or machine, answered by fax, and option selected by recipient
- Multiple options for receiving and reviewing notification results: via automatic email with attachment, within the UCNS Client application, or exporting them to a CSV file