The AT-MCF2000 Multi-channel Modular Media Chassis is a high performance, highly available, high channel density media device. Designed for maximum reliability, the fan modules, power supplies and the management module can all be hot removed and inserted without any interruption to traffic flow on any of the blades. Up to two media blades can be inserted into the AT-MCF2000 chassis, providing a scalable 'pay-as-you-grow' architecture. This is further extended by stacking multiple chassis, with one management module controlling a complete stack, or with two management modules, with the second providing redundant management.
This multi-channel Media Chassis includes 1 x AT-MCF2000 Chassis, 1 x AT-MCF2000FAN Fan module for second power supply slot, 1 x AT-MCF2KPNL2 PSU Slot blanking panel, 2 x AT-MCF2KPNL1 Media Slot blanking panels, 1 x AT-MCF2KPNL3, Management Slot blanking panel.
Extend the distance of Ethernet
The primary function of the AT-MCF2000 Multichannel Modular Media Chassis is to extend the distance of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks. Standard Twisted Pair Cat 5/6 copper cabled Ethernet networks have a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 feet).
Flexible managementProduct Highlights
Cost conscious and security conscious network administrators may choose to implement an unmanaged network using the AT-MCF2000. With no management module installed in the chassis, each port on a blade can be locally configured using a 'jog' button located on the front panel of the blade. This allows each port to be independently configured to operate in Link, MissingLink, or Smart MissingLink modes.
In The Box
- 2 slot modular media converter chassis
- High density media blades
- Supports up to 24 channels in 1RU rack space
- Managed and unmanaged operation
- SNMP, Telnet and RS-232 management
- Hot-swappable blades, power supplies and management modules
- Stackable architecture allows one Management module to control multiple chassis
- Stackable architecture providing redundant management
- Multiple user level management privileges
- Management module replacement without channel traffic interruption
- Simple field maintenance
- Blades support MissingLink and Smart MissingLink
- Blades support auto MDI/MDI-X
- Support for both single and multi-mode fiber
- Designed to support Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet blades
- Designed for IEEE 802.3ah (EFM) support on selected media blades
- Planned for future release
- Allied Telesis AT MCF2000 Multi-Channel Modular Media Chassis
- Rack mounting kit