Wireless technologies, from Wi-Fi to mesh to WiMax, now make it possible to deliver wireless access everywhere - indoors and outdoors, in large warehouses and small remote offices. As the wireless "everywhere network" spreads, the support burden grows for the entire IT staff, ranging from the network engineers responsible for managing the infrastructure to the help desk staff who answer the phone when users cannot get connected. Supporting a growing network without adding substantial IT headcount requires intelligent, flexible management tools. Wireless management solutions today must do far more than simply configure your access points and controllers - they need to provide a full range of operational capabilities, from real-time user and device monitoring to compliance management.
The AirWave Wireless Management Suite software gives you a single console from which to monitor, configure and control your entire wireless network - whether you have 25 Wi-Fi access points from a singe vendor or twenty-five thousand Wi-Fi, mesh, and WiMax devices from a multitude of vendors. Leading Fortune 500 corporations, service providers, universities, school districts, healthcare organizations, and retailers use AirWave's software to manage and control their WLAN hardware.Product Highlights
- Manageability - to reduce operational costs through efficient automation of routine tasks
- Visibility - to every user and device, for up to 75% reduction in problem resolution time
- Security - through automated compliance audits and rogue AP detection
- Usability - for the entire IT staff, enabling the help desk to handle most end-user support
- Flexibility - to manage multiple WLAN architectures and vendors from a single console
- Scalability - to handle even the largest and most distributed wireless networks in the world