The multifunction AP-105 is an affordable indoor 802.11n access point (AP) designed for high-density deployments in offices, hospitals, schools and retail stores. Integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas also make it ideal for warehouses and other high-ceiling facilities. The compact, high-speed AP-105 delivers wire-like performance at data rates up to 300 Mbps per radio. The AP-105 features two 2 x 2 MIMO dual-band 2.4-GHz/5-GHz radios with two internal omni-directional antennas.
AP-105 delivers secure, high-speed network services that move users to a "wireless where possible, wired where necessary" network access model. The network can then be right sized by eliminating unused Ethernet switch ports and thereby reducing operating costs. 802.11n enables the use of wireless as a primary connection with speed and reliability comparable to a wired LAN. Advanced antenna technology also increases range and reliability. The key to ensuring wire-like performance and reliability is Aruba's unique adaptive radio management and spectrum analysis capabilities, which manage the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to deliver maximum client performance while mitigating any RF interference.
The multifunction AP-105 can be configured to provide WLAN access with part-time air monitoring, dedicated air monitoring for wireless IPS and spectrum analysis, Remote AP (RAP) functionality or secure enterprise mesh. The AP-105 features a 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface and can operate from standard 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) sources or a 12 V DC power supply.Product Highlights
- Indoor 802.11n dual-radio, dual-band AP for high-density deployments in warehouses, offices, hospitals, schools and retail stores
- 802.11 a/b/g/n AP, air monitor (AM) and Remote AP (RAP)
- Spectrum monitor
- AM and RAP
- Software-configurable dual radio capable of supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Both radios 802.11n capable, implementing 2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams, providing up to 300 Mbps data rate per radio
- Automatic transmit power and channel management control with auto coverage whole correction via Adaptive Radio Management (ARM)
- Spectrum analysis remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
- Integrated RAP, secure enterprise mesh point or portal, and wireless intrusion detection and prevention
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys