Aruba Amigopod is a scalable, easy-to-use visitor management solution that delivers secure wireless network access to guests, employees and their mobile devices.
The intuitive user interface of Amigopod greatly simplifies visitor management by streamlining workflow processes, allowing receptionists, employees and other non-IT staff to create temporary accounts for Wi-Fi access.
Guests and employees with mobile devices can also self-register for network access. Once registered, Amigopod delivers account login credentials to users via SMS text message or email. Accounts can be set to expire automatically after a specific number of hours or days.
Scalable to satisfy the needs of large enterprises and multisite networks, Amigopod manages secure, role-based access for thousands of concurrent users. Amigopod also integrates seamlessly with existing multivendor networks and security devices to streamline deployments and meet compliance mandates.
With Amigopod, the corporate IT staff has one less thing to worry about and can significantly reduce operating costs and complexity.
Create and modify temporary user accounts; delete or set accounts to automatically expire.
Use multiple landing pages to authenticate guests and offer self-registration.
Guests and employees can register for access through a customizable web interface.
Manage backup and entry data
Import and export bulk data on guest users and RADIUS-enabled devices.
LDAP/Active Directory integration
Enable authorized employees to provide guest Wi-Fi access to sponsored guests.
SMS text and email credentials
Deliver guest account credentials via SMS or email to simplify registration.
Granular role-based controls enable Amigopod to limit operator access to specific areas and restrict provisioning and management rights to certain guest or device accounts.
Default usage and trending reports as well as customized reports to meet unique customer requirements.
Skins can be applied to the administrative interface or web login splash pages. Multiple smartphone-aware skins can be hosted on a single Amigopod appliance to support different business units or multitenant environments.
Designed for commercial public access hotspots with support for credit card billing, this feature allows visitors to create their own guest accounts.
Proxy authentication requests to external user databases like RADIUS servers, active directory, LDAP servers.
Vendor-specific attributes (VSAs)
Use complex authentication designs through VSAs with an editable RADIUS dictionary.
RFC 3576 dynamic authorizationProduct Highlights
Enable enhanced change of authorization based on user-defined events.
In The Box
- Unique username and password per user
- Integrated RADIUS database for guest and device accounts
- Role-based access controls
- Assign different access-level privileges based on user type
- Print template and SMS integration delivers wireless security keys out-of-band to ensure scalable and encrypted guest access
- Track and report guest account activity as well as employees that are sponsoring each guest
- Unique skin technology delivers a fully customized, corporatebranded user experience
- Enables reception staff and non-technical personnel to manage guest accounts and configure self-provisioning captive portals
- Scales to thousands of concurrent users with minimal IT involvement
- Aruba Amigopod 2500
- Rack mounting kit