With built-in RADIUS, SNMP and TACACS+ protocols, ClearPass Policy Manager provides device registration, device profiling, endpoint health assessments, and comprehensive reporting to automatically enforce user and endpoint access policies as devices connect to the network.
The result is consistent and secure network access that meets corporate bring-your-own-device (BYOD) requirements. Whether local or remote, ClearPass Policy Manager supports users across multiple locations, regardless of the network, device ownership or connection method.
The ClearPass Policy Manager platform also accommodates a variety of software modules that deliver extensive capabilities, including onboarding, profiling, guest access, and posture assessments and health checks.Product Highlights
- Out-of-band communication eliminates impact on network performance and scalability
- Intuitive web interface simplifies policy configuration and troubleshooting
- Policy simulation and monitoring allow testing of policies before deployment
- Supports NAC, NAP and emerging frameworks like Trusted Network Connect (TNC)
- Reusable policy building blocks simplify the creation of new authentication services
- Fully-replicated clustering for high availability, redundancy and load balancing
- Additional software modules support onboarding, profiling, guest access, and posture assessments and health checks