The CL5708 Slideaway LCD KVMP Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. A single CL5708 can control up to 8 computers. The CL5708 offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
It supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
Keyboard and mouse emulation
They are used for smooth switching and simultaneous booting of multiple computers even when the console focus is elsewhere.
No software required
Convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus.
It commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation.
Hot pluggableProduct Highlights
Add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
In The Box
- Integrated KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a Slideaway housing
- Space saving technology
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- Supports external USB mouse
- Superior video quality
- Auto-senses station's position on daisy-chained installations
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security
- Only authorized users can view and control computers.
- Supports one administrator and four user accounts with separate profiles
- Auto scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Beeper on/off via hotkey and OSD
- ATEN CL5708M
- Keyboard / mouse / video cable - 1.2 m
- Keyboard / mouse / video cable - 1.8 m
- Keyboard / mouse / video cable - 3 m
- Rack mounting kit