ATEN's CS1784 Dual Link DVI KVMP switch marks a revolutionary step in KVM functionality by combining ATEN's display technology with the wide screen graphics resolution of today's 30-inch monitors, supporting resolution up to 3840 x 2400.
This unique KVM can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications, where high resolution monitors are required: CAD (computer aided design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing); desktop publishing and graphic design; video editing; and gaming, where high video resolution is demanded.
In keeping with the proliferation of high speed devices, the CS1784 provides two USB2.0 peripheral ports for independently sharing USB devices between your computers. A powered USB hub may be attached to the peripheral ports for added functionality.
The CS1784 is equipped with ATEN's display technology, it remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate (EDID), making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, switch back and forth between computers, and still maintain the ideal video settings of the monitor.
The CS1784 supports full bass 2.1 computer speakers and independent KVM, audio, and peripheral switching.Product Highlights
In The Box
- One console controls four computers
- 2 port USB 2.0 peripheral hub (backwards compatible with USB 1)
- ATEN's Display Emulation technology reads and remembers the monitor's settings (EDID)
- Independent hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral, and audio ports
- Switching "Beep" mutable via hotkeys
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
- Supports MAC keyboard and special keys
- Firmware up gradable
- DVI compatible, HDCP pass-through
- Mouse emulation may be disabled to allow programmable buttons to function