ATEN KL1516NUKIT is a KVM console with 19" LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack.
RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5 cable
Extends the distance between computers and switch up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @60Hz.
Dual rail operation
LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad.
A dedicated console port for management from an external console
Plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console.
A single console controls up to 16 directly connected computers
Daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers.
No software required
Convenient computer selection via port selection switches, hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus.
OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy.
Two level password security
Only authorized users view and control the computers - up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each.
Broadcast supportProduct Highlights
Commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation.
In The Box
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations
- Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
- Quickly and conveniently switch to any computer with station and port selection switches LED displays indicate the station and port location
- Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Dedicated keys to invoke Hotkey Mode and the OSD from the keyboard for quick access to these functions
- ATEN KL1516NUKIT
- 10 x video / USB cable
- Rack mounting kit