The CL5716F incorporates an intergraded fingerprint scanner to increase security and streamline the log in process. Simply swiping your finger, by-passes the usual user name/password log on procedure. The finger print reader may be used as either a primary or alternate means of logging on to the switch. The software supports one administrator and four user accounts with up to four fingerprints per user with no restrictions as to which fingers may be used.
The CL5716F is a KVM switch comprised of an integrated LCD monitor and keyboard with touch pad that offers secure access to servers and mounts in only 1U of rack space. It features independently retractable 17" monitor and keyboard. The CL5716F supports either PS/2 or USB servers, and for added convenience an external USB mouse. A single CL5716F can control up to 16 directly connected computers.
The CL5716F incorporates a single USB hub for sharing USB devices on a one at a time basis, this allows updates, and software installations to be performed from the common console, no need to connect an external drive to each server, or interfere with your network traffic. The CL5716F is simple to install and easy use, it's just a matter of connecting the cables between your servers and the KVM then use either hot keys or the mouse driven on screen display to switch focus between servers; no software to install.
Administrator/user password authorization for enhanced security protection.
Two level password security
Only authorized users can view and control computers.
Space saving technology
Up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8/16 computers.
Extra console port
Manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console.
Supports PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice in the KVM ports.
Locks the console draw to remain securely locked away when not in use.
Hot pluggableProduct Highlights
Add or remove computers without powering down the switch.
In The Box
- Biometric finger print security
- Supports external USB mouse
- USB peripheral support for attached computers
- Convenient station and port selectors, each with two 7-segment LED displays
- Dedicated hotkey mode and OSD invocation keys
- Convenient computer selection via mouse-driven OSD
- No software required
- OSD port list automatically expands when new stations are added
- Auto scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- ATEN Slideaway CL5716F
- 2 x keyboard / mouse / video cable - 1.8 m