Belkin's Advanced Secure DVI-I KVM Switch offers superior security and data protection for government agencies by providing true data path isolation between systems and networks. It is fully compatible with legacy and new government systems and exceeds NIAP security requirements. Using uni-directional data paths with optical diodes, it prevents peripherals from being used to leak information from one computer system to another. Additional security is provided through its end-to-end tamper-proof system that prevents physical tampering, and its intuitive user interface reduces user-switching errors by providing clear identification.
Dedicated processors with emulators for every port
Isolated port paths for video, audio, peripherals, and smart card readers prevent data leaks between computers.
Unidirectional data paths
Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems.
Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor.
USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage.
Internal electrical sensors render unit inoperable if opened.
Supports cross-platform systems, including DVI-D, DVI-I, VGA video interface technologies with Belkin Smart Cables.
Minimizes entry points and prevents physical tampering.
Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering.
Customizable port coloring and naming
Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors.
No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports.
Uses an integrated mounting track to allow under-desk or side-wall mounting, creating extra desk space.
High retention connectors
Semi-locking USB ports prevent accidental disconnection.
Secure packagingProduct Highlights
Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport.
In The Box
- Best Security
- Protects from data loss as well as cyber and infrastructure threats at the desktop
- True data path isolation prevents data from leaking among systems and fully protects against internal and external attacks on computers and peripherals. An end-to-end tamper-proof system ensures the product has not been compromised throughout the manufacturing and delivery process
- Ease of Use
- Enables users to work more efficiently and productively
- Switches install easily and use an intuitive interface that clearly indicates which computer the console is controlling. It also features large, highly-reliable buttons, fast switching, and a flexible mounting system to maximize workstation space
- Highly Compatible/Future Proof
- Helps agencies future-proof their workstation security investments
- Works with a variety of government agency systems that are used currently or may be adopted later. Future-proofing ensures compatibility across legacy and new systems, saving time, money and resources
- Government Certified
- Enables agencies to purchase products with confidence
- Switches are built and tested to meet specific government requirements, especially for intelligence and defense agencies, and they exceed NIAP certification standards for use in high security government computing environments
- Provides single, unbuffered, dedicated processors for each KVM peripheral port to prevent data breaches
- Belkin Advanced Secure DVI-I KVM Switch
- Color chips, labels
- USB cable