The OmniView Secure KVM Switch lets you control multiple DVI-D computers from a single DVI-D console. This product ensures the integrity of your data by safely switching among secure and unsecured computers. The switch features a dedicated processor per computer port to keep each computer separate and secure at all times, and prevent data transfer among them. The OmniView Secure DVI KVM Switch is listed by NIAP, and is validated by NIAP Common Criteria to EAL 4+ with ALC FLR.3. The first and only KVM switch to achieve ALC FLR.3, the Secure DVI KVM Switch is also the first to conform to the Protection Profile v1.2 for peripheral sharing devices.
DVI-D with audio
Support DVI-D video, USB connectivity and audio/microphone devices.
Support high-resolution requirements with DVI-D Dual-Link support.
Dedicated processor per system port
Maintains separation between secure/unsecured systems; protects data and prevents data transfer among computers.
Circuits soldered directly to circuit board
Prevent tampering with circuit board level components.
No memory buffer
Eliminate unintentional transfer of keystrokes or other data when switching between systems.
Tamper-evident tape on enclosure
Contain non-programmable firmware and a visual security design indicator that assures security when intact.
ALC FLR.3 certifiedProduct Highlights
Control standards for quality and security assurance (NIAP EAL4+).
In The Box
- Listed by NIAP Common Criteria and validated to EAL 4+
- Prevents data transfer between secure and unsecured computers
- Non-reprogrammable firmware prevents tampering with KVM logic
- Provides full support for USB computers, keyboards, and mice
- Rugged, metal enclosure provides stability and allows switch to be placed beneath monitor or other desk item
- Compact design allows for desktop or 1U rack-mountable installation
- Supports high video resolutions
- Dedicated port selectors allow you to switch easily from one computer to the next
- LED indicators provide easy identification of which computer is being accessed
- Features no hot keys or OSD to prevent data from being stored on KVM Switch
- Belkin OmniView Secure DVI-D Dual-Link 2-Port KVM Switch
- Power adapter