The LAPTG15 series carts are constructed using "prime" steel which has a 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled content and all steel components are fully recyclable at the end of the product life cycle.
Antimicrobial finish specifications
Notebook carts are finished in antimicrobial powder paint, which is intended to inhibit the growth of bacteria odors, mold, mildew and fungi. Antimicrobial properties are incorporated into a powder paint finish and applied during the finishing process, covering the entire product. Antimicrobial finish is colorless, odorless, will not wash off, and remains effective for the life of the product.
The LAPTG15 series carts are constructed using "prime" steel which has a 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled content, and all steel components are fully recyclable at the end of the product life cycle.
Electrical unit specificationsProduct Highlights
Electrical panel on the LAPTG15ESA-CTMBT is attached to the upper back section of the cabinet and is accessed by the rear door. Unit is UL listed, overload protected, and has an on/off switch located on the side. The electrical unit is rated for a maximum of 15 amps usage, however, to prevent nuisance tripping of the breaker you should not exceed 13 amps of usage for an extended period of time.
- Features a multi-surface antimicrobial finish that is incorporated during the manufacturing process
- The antimicrobial finish will not wash off and is effective for the useful life of the product
- Welded and ships fully assembled from the factory, simply uncrate and use
- Electrical panel is accessed by a rear door, door is secured with a combination padlock
- Top shelf can be used as a space for laptop and printer or as a general working surface
- Individual cord holders for each laptop provide convenient cord management
- Solid steel construction and locking doors ensure security of equipment
- Single grommet hole in back of unit enables electrical unit to be plugged into wall for easy charging of laptops
- 5" casters, two lock, allow cart to be rolled easily from room to room
- Features ventilation holes in the back panel to cool equipment when charging
- Constructed using an average 30% post-consumer recycled steel content and finished in environmentally friendly antimicrobial powder paint
- Steel components are 100% recyclable at the end of the product life cycle