This course introduces the Brocade Ethernet Switch/Router family of products, as well as basic configuration, operations and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Line Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs and L2/L3 protocols. This course serves as the foundation for advancing in the understanding of networking technologies and features offered by the Brocade Ethernet family of products.
This blended course is available in a traditional classroom, or on-line with a live instructor (virtual classroom). All delivery options include additional self-paced, web-based training. CNE 200 is designed in part, to prepare students for the Brocade Certified Network Engineer (150-130) exam.
CNE 200 is for customers, resellers, network technicians, network administrators, network support staff, or anyone else needing detailed foundational information to install, implement, manage, and support small to large business networks.Product Highlights
- Identify how Brocade products are used in a typical data network
- Create Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks using Brocade Ethernet switches and routers
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to configure and manage Brocade Ethernet switch and router interfaces, VLANs, and protocols
- Upgrade software images and files on Brocade Ethernet switches and routers
- Interconnect Brocade Ethernet switches and routers based on a network design
- Configure access lists
- Perform basic troubleshooting using CLI show commands
- Identify networking protocols and features related to wireless, multicast and network security
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.