CISCO 11501 CSS W/SSL COMPRESSSION AC NO DISK
Mfg Part #: CSS11501S-C-K9=
The Cisco CSS 11500, with the award-winning Cisco Web Network Services (WebNS), is specifically designed to provide robust transport and application services for Internet and intranet data centers.
The Cisco CSS 11500 Series Content Services Switch enables businesses to simultaneously reduce costs by optimizing data center resources and boosting productivity, as well as offering a superior online experience for customers, business partners, and employees. Through content fast switching and forwarding, the Cisco CSS 11500 Series switches improve utilization, responsiveness, availability, scalability, and security of Websites, server farms, cache clusters, and firewall systems.Product Highlights
- It introduces an intelligent, distributed architecture to help organizations meet the real-world scaling requirements of today's application infrastructure
- It improves application and site availability and transaction integrity by introducing Adaptive Session Redundancy (ASR), an industry standard instateful failover
- It delivers the greatest flexibility for customizing combinations of ports, performance, and services
- It scales secured application transaction performance through support of an integrated, high-capacity Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) module
- It provides an integrated high-capacity web application (Hypertext Transfer Protocol, HTTP) compression module
- The Cisco CSS modular design protects investments by enabling upgrades of performance, ports, and services to meet your current and future application demands
Our company is a Cisco authorized sales center.
Per Cisco policy, all Cisco sales must be shipped to the end-user customer. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 for details or questions.
|Manufacturer Part #||CSS11501S-C-K9=|
|Cost Central Item #||10117852|
|Product Description||CISCO 11501 CSS W/SSL COMPRESSSION AC NO DISK|
Available Accessories & Related Products