Check Point 1100 Appliances deliver proven, best-in-class enterprise security to the branch office. Leveraging the extensible software blade architecture, these all-in-one appliances offer robust multi-layered protection with flexible network interfaces in a compact desktop form factor. The Check Point 1100 Appliances offer big security for small branch offices.
Firewall and threat prevention
The Check Point 1100 Appliances provide an easy-to-deploy, all-in-one threat prevention solution including the top-rated next-generation firewall technology that received a "Recommend" rating from the latest NSS Labs report. Businesses can now protect their branch offices with security technologies of the same level of sophistication and effectiveness as those protecting their corporate networks.
Leveraging the proven and flexible software blade architecture, the 1100 Appliances deliver a rich set of security functionalities and capabilities to the branch office environment.
Flexible network connections with high capacity
All 1100 Appliances come standard with 10 x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports. The optional integrated ADSL modem eliminates the need for a separate external ADSL modem. And, the included USB and PCI Express card slots allow administrator to plug in a compatible third party 3G modem, providing an additional WAN connectivity or a redundant Internet link for maximum reliability.
Simple configuration and deployment
The Check Point 1100 Appliances can be up-and-ready in minutes, offering hassle-free deployment to branch offices with minimal IT support staff. Even non-technical staff can easily perform initial setup and configuration via a simple start-up wizard, without the need of corporate IT staff.
Best-in-class management with local and central management capabilitiesProduct Highlights
A simple web-based local management interface allows administrators working on-site to secure a branch office in minutes. The setup wizard enables a pre-set security policy, customize the device configuration and security policy with the web-based management interface, monitor the device and security with easy-to-understand logs and reports.
In The Box
- Deploy most recognized and firewall across your entire corporate network
- Easy and intuitive web-based management interface for local maintenance
- Profile based central management for operating hundreds of devices
- Offer a wide variety of network access options including Ethernet, ADSL and 3G wireless
- Provide enterprise flexibility with high port density of ten 1 GbE interfaces and wireless access
- Deliver outstanding performance of up to 37 SecurityPower unit, 1.5 Gbps of firewall throughput and 220 Mbps of VPN throughput
- Check Point 1100 Appliance 1140 Next Generation Threat Prevention
- Power adapter