Check Point Mobile Access software blade is the safe and easy solution for you to connect to corporate applications over the Internet with your smartphone or PC. The solution provides enterprise-grade remote access via SSL VPN, allowing you simple, safe and secure connectivity to your email, calendar, contacts and corporate applications.
Remote access with encrypted SSL VPN technology
SSL VPN technology is used for secure encrypted communication from unmanaged mobile devices and PCs to your corporate IT infrastructure. Both web-based and network-level access through the SSL encryption can be delivered through most Internet browsers.
Secure web-based connectivity
Through an integrated web portal, users can access web applications, web-based resources, shared files, and email. Administrators can customize the design of the web portal, including support for multiple languages.
End-users can utilize Check Point's virtual desktop that enables data protection during user sessions, and enables cache wiping, after the sessions have ended. Secure workspace protects all session-specific data accumulated on the client side
DynamicID direct SMS authentication
Mobile Access software blade can be configured to send a one-time password (OTP) to an end-user communication device (such as a mobile phone) via an SMS message. SMS two-factor authentication provides an extra level of security while eliminating the difficulties associated with managing hardware tokens.
SSL Network Extender (On-demand client - SNX)Product Highlights
The SSL Network Extender (SNX) is used for remote users who need access to network (non-web-based) applications. The SSL network extender offers a browser plug-in that provides remote access, while delivering full network connectivity for IP-based applications. It enables an on-demand SSL VPN layer-3 tunnel to connect to your corporate resources. It supports any IP-based application, including ICMP, TCP, and UDP, without requiring complex configuration to support each application. SSL network extender works on remote PCs without requiring administrator privileges.
- Secure connectivity for smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops
- Provides client-based and web-based VPN connectivity
- Easy access for mobile workers using managed or unmanaged devices
- Communicate security with proven encryption technology
- Verify authorized users with two-factor authentication and user-device pairing
- Protect data on lost or stolen devices with device-lock and remote-wipe
- Fully integrated with Check Point security policy manager
- Deploy and configure the Mobile Access software blade on your existing security gateway