Check Point Power-1 security appliance enables organizations to maximize security in high-performance environments such as large campuses or data centers. It combines Check Point Firewall, IPsec VPN and Intrusion Prevention (IPS) Software Blades with advanced acceleration and networking technologies for multi-Gbps environments.
Maximum security and performance
Power-1 security appliance offers maximum availability of business-critical applications with up to 30 Gbps of firewall throughput and total system throughput (for both firewall and IPS) of up to 15 Gbps.
Manageability, modularity and serviceability
Power-1 security appliance allows users to remotely monitor and control the appliance, including device maintenance and administration.
Streamlined deployment and management
Power-1 security appliance offers an intuitive wizard to facilitate initial configuration, as well as web-based administration and central management capabilities to ensure quick, easy and secure administration from anywhere in the network.
Integrated into flexible Software Blade ArchitectureProduct Highlights
Designed for the Check Point Software Blade Architecture, Power-1 security appliance delivers flexibility and low total cost of ownership by allowing customers to quickly expand security protections to meet changing requirements.
- Ensures availability and low latency to critical applications
- Up to 30 Gbps firewall throughput and best-in-class IPS performance with 15 Gbps
- Centralized management of security policy for all sites via a single console
- Centralized, automatic defense updates protect networks from new attacks
- Streamlines deployment of enterprise security for large offices and data centers
- Preloaded with the unique software blade architecture
- Protect against emerging threats with additional Software Blades
- Extensible to include URL Filtering and other XTM protections