Cisco DPC3000 MODEM NA SW LPS-NO USB MULT=10
Mfg Part #: 4028587
The Cisco Model DPC3000 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (DPC3000) provides DOCSIS broadband service providers with a cost-effective solution for delivering high-speed bi-directional data services. The DPC3000 provides a faster connection to the Internet by incorporating four bonded downstream channels along with four bonded upstream channels. These bonded channels deliver downstream data rates in excess of 160 Mbps and upstream data rates up to 120 Mbps, up to four times faster than conventional single-channel DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems.
The DPC3000 is designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as offering backward compatibility for operation in DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks.Product Highlights
- Four bonded channels with total throughput in excess of 160 Mbps
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks
- Enhanced packet processing technology to maximize performance
- Color-coded connectors and cables for easy installation and setup
- Attractive compact design and versatile orientation to stand vertically, lie flat on the desktop or shelf, or mount easily on a wall
- Dual-color LED status indicators on the front-panel provide an informative and easy-to-understand display that indicates the cable modem operational
- Rugged electronic components for long-term reliability
- Remote manageability using SNMP V1/V2 and V3
Our company is a Cisco authorized sales center.
Per Cisco policy, all Cisco sales must be shipped to the end-user customer. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 for details or questions.
|Manufacturer Part #||4028587|
|Cost Central Item #||11591316|
|Product Description||DPC3000 MODEM NA SW LPS-NO USB MULT=10|