Cisco NEXUS 7000 18 SLOT CHASSIS 46GBPS/SLOT FABRIC MODULE
Mfg Part #: N7K-C7018-FAB-1=
- Front-to-back airflow with 10 front-accessed vertical module slots and an integrated cable management system, facilitates installation, operation, and cooling in both new and existing facilities
- 18 front-accessed module slots with side-to-side airflow in a compact horizontal form factor with purpose-built integrated cable management eases operations and reduces complexity
- Designed for reliability and maximum availability, all interface and supervisor modules are accessible from the front, and the redundant power supplies, fan trays, and fabric modules are all accessible completely from the rear to ensure that cabling is not disrupted during maintenance
- The midplane design supports flexible technology upgrades as your needs change and provides ongoing investment protection
- Side-to-side airflow increases the system density within a 25 rack-unit footprint, optimizing the use of rack space
- The integrated cable management system is designed to support the cabling requirements of a fully configured system to either or both sides of the switch, allowing maximum flexibility
- A series of LEDs at the top of the chassis provides a clear summary of the status of the major system components, alerting operators to the need to conduct further investigation
Our company is a Cisco authorized sales center.
Per Cisco policy, all Cisco sales must be shipped to the end-user customer. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 for details or questions.
|Manufacturer Part #||N7K-C7018-FAB-1=|
|Cost Central Item #||10117982|
|Product Description||NEXUS 7000 18 SLOT CHASSIS 46GBPS/SLOT FABRIC MODULE|