Monitor and control your transmission network's headends, hub sites, and HFC outside plant, as well as transmitter sites with the Cisco ROSA Element Manager (EM). The application provides insight into what is occurring in your transmission networks and automatically notifies technicians and engineers if the network begins to operate outside of acceptable parameters.
On-screen graphical network schematics and message views speed the diagnostic and repair cycle.
Flexible alarm correlation engines simplify alarm messages for faster response.
GUI configuration of equipment, networks, and services and automatic detection of new hardware simplifies setup.
Extensive reports on the performance of equipment, network, and services ease diagnostics and repair.
Different levels of user access to the software system help protect the network.
Integration of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) devices
Simple integration with little or no software development makes the solution cost-effective.
Add-on extensions and tasksProduct Highlights
Open software architecture covers virtually all aspects of network and element management.
- Significantly lowers mean time to repair to increase customer satisfaction and lower operational costs
- Provides operators with a fast, easy-to-use, intuitive tool to recognize, troubleshoot, and correct network problems
- Provides a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) interface to the overall network manager for all non-SNMP devices
- Integrates multiple devices from multiple vendors on a single platform
- Active polling to identify potential problem areas in the transmission network and associated facilities
- An alarm system that alerts technicians and engineers to out-of-specification conditions
- Communication with managed devices by proprietary protocol, SNMP, or contact closures; translation of data to SNMP for relay to higher-level managers
- Predefined backup routines to reroute service to standby device when primary device fails