Manage all the equipment and network layers of your video delivery systems with the Cisco ROSA Network Management System (NMS). This widely deployed network management solution for IP television (IPTV), broadcast, and cable networks provides uncomplicated access to powerful, sophisticated capabilities.
On-screen graphical network schematics and message views speed the diagnostic and repair cycle.
Flexible alarm correlation engines simplify alarm messages for faster response.
GUI configuration of equipment, networks, and services and automatic detection of new hardware simplifies setup.
Extensive reports on the performance of equipment, network, and services ease diagnostics and repair.
Different levels of user access to the software system help protect the network.
Integration of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) devices
Simple integration with little or no software development makes the solution cost-effective.
Add-on extensions and tasksProduct Highlights
Open software architecture covers virtually all aspects of network and element management.
- An instant view of the entire network and device status
- Control of every active device in the video delivery system
- Immediate identification of critical issues
- Automation of recurring tasks
- Scalability to adapt to varied network sizes and features
- Graphical network schematics and alarm messages