Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal. To address these business complexities, Cisco Unified Communications connects people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaborative experiences.
Collaborate across companies and work spaces
Secure unified communications help coworkers, partners, vendors, and customers collaborate using any combination of clients, applications, and devices.
Accelerate decision making and customer service cycles
Unified communications improve productivity and help connect employees and customers with the information and expertise they need in real time.
Innovate across the value chain
Unified communications capabilities embedded into work flows and business applications can transform business processes and increase customer satisfaction.
Cisco Unified Communications integrated with other applications allow workers to collaborate in real time using their favorite tools and software.
Cisco IP Telephony offers a suite of media control and IP phone solutions.
Rich media conferencing
Webex and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provide complete conferencing solutions.
Voice and Unified Messaging
Cisco Voice and Unified Messaging solutions provide voice, email and fax message access from a single interface, and allow voice message access from a variety of devices and applications.
Cisco Unified Contact Center solutions integrate workflow applications and enable a virtual contact center.
Unified communications clients
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator offers voice, video, instant messaging, conferencing, and presence on a single application.
Mobile unified communications
Cisco Mobile Solutions for Unified Communications combine the convenience and flexibility of mobile communications with the benefits of Cisco Unified Communications.
Environmentally sustainable workspacesProduct Highlights
WebEx and Cisco TelePresence bring people together in a new way to reduce travel expenses and carbon footprint.
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
- Shorten sales and customer service cycles
- Reduce time-to-market
- Adapt to market changes faster
- Encourage innovation