CA ARCserve Backup Global Dashboard provides a single network-based console to monitor and report dashboard information for multiple CA ARCserve Backup domains across your enterprise; both in your main office and in remote offices, all from a central location.
Using CA ARCserve Backup Global Dashboard you can find the backup job status of historical and recent jobs, find the nodes that are failing the most, the location of backed up data, whether data is encrypted and ready for disaster recovery, information like volume, disk usage, memory, CPU, NIC, SCSI and fiber cards on each of the production servers, and other information about the performance and operation of your entire CA ARCserve Backup and SRM environment.
CA ARCserve Backup Global Dashboard also helps group the selected servers in your enterprise and monitor the status within specific areas of your environment.Product Highlights
- Provides the capability to view Dashboard reports for multiple primary servers (local or remote) to help monitor and evaluate each individual server from one central location
- Automatically synchronizes the dashboard data from all Branch Primary Servers to the Central Primary Server to provide current and refreshed central monitoring
- Lets you export the reports as a CSV file for use in a spreadsheet; you can also print or email these reports
- Lets you filter the display of dashboard report data based on specific branch parameters
- Provides the capability to manage all associated branches from one central location; including suspending a branch, deleting a branch, viewing message logs, changing configuration settings, and other management functions
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.