CA ARCserve High Availability, formerly known as CA XOsoft High Availability, helps keep your business running at full speed with less downtime from unplanned and planned outages and makes continuous data protection easier than ever. It ensures availability of your most critical applications including - Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, and Dynamics CRM as well as Oracle and Blackberry Servers. CA ARCserve High Availability provides true unified management and support for Windows, Linux and UNIX servers, as well as applications and data in both physical and virtualized environments. CA ARCserve High Availability complements whatever backup solution you use today to provide a complete strategy for managing your backup, recovery and 24 x 7 availability.
CA XOsoft Assured Recovery makes your disaster recovery investment truly complete by enabling you to conduct comprehensive and regular tests of your disaster recovery standby servers without any disruption to your production servers or any interruption to your disaster recovery protection.
It allows you to perform a real test of your disaster recovery server by actually running the application, even modifying data, without impacting your production environment. A disaster recovery test may be automated and scheduled to run at any frequency - once a week, once a day, or even once every hour.
Multiple replication levels
Multiple replication levels offers continuous, scheduled and ad-hoc replication to create a balance between resource utilization and the required level of protection.
Server group management
Server group management provides the ability to group together scenarios for multiple machines to protect distributed platforms such as SharePoint, web applications and document repositories. Allows server groups to failover together across the wide area network.
UNIX high availabilityProduct Highlights
UNIX high availability offers LAN and WAN data replication, automated and pushbutton failover and pushbutton failback, with hard-links support to avoid unnecessary data replication.
- Full system high availability protects your operating system, system state, application and data through physical to virtual and virtual to virtual replication and failover
- LAN and WAN-optimized replication means ongoing on-site and off-site protection
- Data rewind for continuous data protection (CDP) between backups
- Automated, non-disruptive recovery testing with VSS Snapshot management for application-consistent backups
- Real-time server and application monitoring, with automated and pushbutton failover and pushbutton failback
- Server group management to failover multiple servers or server farms together for performance reasons
- Unified web-based management and reporting console with optional redundancy and failover to speed and ease deployment and maintenance