The AXi series PSUs are the first desktop PC power supplies to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX860i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 Plus platinum efficiency, and clean, stable power.
An ultra-quiet, 140 mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature. The AX860i is so efficient that the fan doesn't spin up until you're pushing your system hard. And, fan speed thresholds can be adjusted with Corsair Link. Are you used to checking to see if the fan spins to verify if your power supply is working? No worries. AX860i has a self-test switch to verify proper functionality before you install.
Corsair AXi digital ATX PSU: complete digital control
The revolutionary AXi series PSUs are the first desktop PC power supplies to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX860i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 Plus platinum efficiency, and clean, stable power.
Stable and reliable power delivery
DSP-controlled, real-time voltage regulation helps ensure that your valuable components receive clean, stable power.
Less heat and lower operating cost
AX860i's extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 Plus platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
Quiet operation at low loads
Super-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn't even spin at low loads. It's ideal if you're building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
Easy installation and cable routing, with better airflowProduct Highlights
The fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that's energy efficient as well.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments
- Corsair Link integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings
- Dedicated single +12 V rail with user-configurable virtual "single rail" and "multi-rail" software modes
- 80 Plus platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability