Low noise and high performance
The Carbide Series 330R Quiet PC Case is designed for systems that will go into media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms, or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features to allow you to build a silent PC that can pack a lot of power for gaming and high-definition media streaming.
Superior sound absorption
The front panel, top panel, and side doors are all lined with noise damping material, and the cleverly designed front intakes help reduce fan noise.
Smart airflow design
The 330R incorporates a direct path between the included 140 mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise.
Front panel USB 3.0
Exploit the screaming speed offered by modern peripherals, and still enjoy backward USB 2.0 compatibility.
Built for system buildersProduct Highlights
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series 330R is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free storage installation, the cable-routing system, easy access low-restriction dust filters, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy.
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components
- Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user
- Direct airflow to components - the front 140 mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240 mm or 280 mm radiator compatibility
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5"/2.5" hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility
- Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path
- Tool free installation of 5.25" and 3.5" drives