When it's time to take your competitive gaming on the road, the Vengeance C70 mid-tower PC case is a great choice. It's crafted out of solid steel and made to survive trips with less wear and tear, and the ergonomic carry handles help you move your gear with confidence.
High-performance gaming hardware requires high-performance cooling. Vengeance C70 is equipped with three 120 mm fans out of the box, with mounting points for seven more to meet your exact air cooling demands.
Vengeance C70 is also outfitted for liquid cooling upgradeability. You get 240 mm radiator compatibility on top of the case, and if that's not enough, you can remove the lower hard drive cage to fit a second 240 mm radiator for a dual-loop setup.
A case is as much a part of your armory as any other component. With internal USB 3.0 connectors for modern motherboards, native SSD compatibility, eight expansion slots and room for long graphics cards, the C70 stands ready to take on any challenger.
Lock and loadProduct Highlights
Easy access side panels come off with quick-release latches. The optical drive bays and 3.5" hard drive bays are tool-free. Thumbscrews secure your graphics cards, and the hard drive cages can be easily removed for better airflow or additional expansion room. Cable routing tie-downs and built-in clamps keep your system tidy.
- Room for two 240 mm radiators when lower drive cage is removed for outstanding watercooling potential
- Tool-free thumbscrews for each of the eight expansion slots, making it easy to upgrade to dual, triple, or quad video card setups
- Front panel USB 3.0 ports with internal header for modern peripherals
- Tinted side window with dual fan mounts lets you cool, and view your hardware in style
- Three 5.25" bays and six 3.5"/2.5" hard drive bays for excellent expansion capabilities
- Two 120 mm intake fans directly blowing across your GPU for maximum cooling potential, and a single 120 mm fan for heat exhaust