DT Research designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of network-ready information appliances, enabling secure and reliable access to the Internet and applications anytime, anywhere. The WebDT 166's efficient design makes it easy to integrate with other devices and mount almost anywhere; on a display, under a desk, or on a mobile cart.
The WebDT 166 features the integration of the energy efficient, powerful AMD Geode LX800 processor technology into a small and robust enclosure. The space-saving package supports Microsoft Windows CE and Windows XP Embedded operating systems, accommodating a variety of accessories and peripherals for many vertical needs.
The WebDT 166 has options for internal wireless and VESA compliant mounting, making it perfect for cable-free and space-saving applications. With durable, fanless construction, the WebDT 166 provides quiet and dependable operation and a long computing life, lowering the total cost of ownership.Product Highlights
In The Box
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP), terminal emulation suite and web browsers
- Comprehensive and easy remote device administration through server-based WebDT manager software
- Small form factor for space-saving, desktop and mounted deployments
- Fan-less, flash memory based systems with no moving parts
- Custom bracket for VESA mounting to LCD displays and VESA mounts
- DT Research WebDT 166LX
- Power adapter