With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications and is perfectly suitable for healthcare environments.
The Gryphon I GD4100-HC reader includes the patented Datalogic 'Green Spot' for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for situations where the perfect match can offer a simple, additional tool to avoid errors. The Green Spot, combined with fast reading and decoding capabilities makes the Gryphon I GD4100-HC readers the best choice to improve productivity in hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies.
The GD4100-HC models have an industry sealing rating of IP52 to protect sensitive electronic components from contact with dust and liquids. Sanitized plastics offer additional protection from routine cleaning and disinfection from specialized cleaning solutions used by the healthcare industry.
Standard multi-interface capabilities include USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand. The Datalogic Aladdin configurator provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.Product Highlights
- Auto-discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m/5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
- Disinfectant-ready enclosure treated with SANITIZED anti-microbial additives
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent