The Gryphon 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic Scanning for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon I GD4400 imager blends advanced 2D reading with motion sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding performance.
Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the Gryphon I GD4400 imager features Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user's desired preferences.
User comfort is maximized with the Gryphon I GD4400 imager's steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer's center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The Gryphon I GD4400 2D omnidirectional reader eliminates the need for separate equipment with signature capture and document scanning capabilities. Its enhanced optics offer improved motion tolerance and high speed imaging to read fast moving codes.Product Highlights
- Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Highly visible aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Permanent tilting stand for handheld or presentation omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Datalogic's patented ‘Green Spot' for good-read feedback