Manage investments in physical and virtual resources more efficiently to improve service levels and make the best use of all your storage assets. EMC IT management solutions help IT operations ensure the availability of critical IT services through visibility and control across the information infrastructure - including applications, servers, networks, and storage.
The EMC Ionix ControlCenter family of storage resource management (SRM) and device management software enables you to simplify and automate common tasks such as reporting, planning, and provisioning through a single, consistent information-centric approach. ControlCenter applications enable you to implement an information lifecycle management (ILM) strategy by providing comprehensive management of your tiered, multi-vendor storage infrastructure.
Improve asset utilization
By identifying stranded and underutilized IT assets, you can reduce or eliminate ad hoc purchases and intelligently plan future procurements.
Meet service levels
You can proactively track and monitor services you provide today (capacity and performance-based), charge appropriately for them, and leverage the information to help meet service-level commitments.
The reporting process is automated, so you don't have to drop something else in order to get this valuable work done. You can now quickly create reports that correlate and summarize important needs in the most appropriate format.
Monitor and manage performance of your VMware and Symmetrix virtually provisioned storage environment.
Centralize SAN management
You can build an accurate topology of your multi-vendor SAN environment, proactively monitor its performance and health, and easily manage it through a consistent way to perform multi-vendor SAN configuration tasks.
Meet time-to-provision service levels
You can automate the provisioning of storage resources so that your staff can respond more quickly to end-user requests for additional storage.
Accelerate SAN validation and designProduct Highlights
By validating your proposed SAN configurations, you can bring storage networks - or changes to existing ones - online faster.
- Automates routine, labor-intensive tasks such as reporting and provisioning so that IT staff can better manage growth and focus on business priorities
- Provides end-to-end visibility and control of virtual infrastructures
- Simplifies management of complex, multi-vendor environments
- Drives down capital costs by reclaiming valuable storage capacity and improving capacity planning of networked storage environments
- Reduces the time and errors associated with the provisioning process by bringing new applications online faster
- Accelerates time to value with comprehensive planning, design, and integration services