The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution. Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment, even in virtualized environments. Designed with managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%. The Eaton 5PX provides enterprise grade power protection and is ideal for applications in distributed environments for network (IDF/MDF), server, storage and VoiP equipment.
The Eaton 5PX provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
The 5PX meters energy consumption right down to the outlet segments. No other UPS in the industry offers this capability.
By integrating Eaton's free Intelligent Power Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
Eaton's next generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view. The user friendly menu allows you to view information and control settings at the push of a button.
The 5PX protects more devices by providing 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
Battery lifeProduct Highlights
Eaton's exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM uses an advanced, three-stage charging technique and closely monitors battery health to provide advanced notice when batteries need replacement.
In The Box
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the interactive LCD screen interface
- Monitors and manages power consumption through managed outlet segments
- Provides up to 28 percent more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems and has a .9 power factor
- Extends battery life with ABM technology embedded in the unit – more than doubles the life of the battery
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Comes fully integrated with Intelligent Power Software Suite, allowing you to monitor
- Tower pedestals
- Four-post rail kit
- User manual CD
- Intelligent Power Software Suite CD
- Quick start guide
- RS-232 serial cable
- USB cable
- Phillips Head screw driver
- 2 IEC to IEC jumper cables (208V/230V models)
Please note that this is the European model; please check the power requirements for this product. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 if you have any questions.