The Eaton Power Xpert Software SNMP Package PXSSNMPPK includes Server Core, Layout manager, SNMP connector, and SNMP compiler.
Power Xpert Software, an integral part of the overall Power Xpert Architecture, is a comprehensive solution for system-level management of your power infrastructure via a Web-browser, from any desktop, on one screen. Power Xpert Software is designed to take the complexity out of managing your power system and provides a clear picture of what is happening at a component, device and system level. By gathering, presenting and analyzing data in detail, system-wide, Power Xpert Software provides insight into cost savings and downtime prevention.
Power Xpert Server Core software is the engine driving this Power Xpert solution. For this bank, there are three tiers of personnel that are involved in monitoring and responding to events in the technology infrastructure. Identifying the roles of these personnel is the first step in setting up the process for responding to and escalating alarms and notifications. Power Xpert Server Core software lets the bank's technology manager set the process for generating and escalating alarms and notifications. It also provides intelligent filtering so the alarm is generated only once. For example, if there is a failure of the power main outside of the building, each UPS will transfer to battery. The bank has multiple UPSs in the computer room and each one will generate an alarm that it has gone to battery. Power Xpert Server Core software lets you monitor and manage the critical components in your power system. And it serves as the foundation for a suite of add-on modules that you can match to your specific needs.
The Power Xpert Layout Manager allows the IT director to create a virtual model of their physical power infrastructure. He created complete power system diagrams, with the ability to click on any device to get its operating status, scheduled maintenance, conditions and other information relevant to optimal operation. Layout Manager lets you model actual physical representations in a virtual replica of your real-world power system.
SNMP Connector provides interfaces to non-Eaton devices that communicate via SNMP protocol.Product Highlights
- SERVER CORE FEATURES:
- Monitor detailed, centralized information for your power system in real time
- Integrated graphics capability
- Set alarms for critical attributes like voltage or frequency variances
- Filter and sort alarms by priority
- See trends for historical data
- Provides computer O/S shutdown for UPS-protected systems
- LAYOUT MANAGER FEATURES:
- Build complete power system diagrams
- Wide range of symbols and icons
- Create building groups that mirror your physical facilities or organization structure
- Create drill-down web pages to display your data the way you want to see it
- SNMP CONNECTOR FEATURES:
- Industry-standard SNMP support
- Flexible compiler to process MIB files