Featuring a modern LCD interface, the Powerware 9355 UPS includes advanced IGBT rectifier technology for active 0.99 inputs Power Factor Correction (PFC). The output with 0.9 pf rating is suitable for protection of today's high PFC compensated computers, servers, and other critical loads.
A wide range of models and connectivity options makes the Powerware 9355 an ideal UPS solution for centralized IT server rooms, building systems and industrial automation applications. The product includes standard automatic static bypass and manual bypass switches for enhanced reliability.
Incorporating the exclusive ABM technology, the Powerware 9355 features the ability to significantly increase battery service life compared to traditional charging method.
The 9355 UPS can be paralleled for both redundancy and capacity using patented Powerware Hot Sync UPS technology to deliver full uninterruptible power protection against all nine common problems.Product Highlights
- Advanced IGBT rectifier for 0.99 Power Factor Correction (<5% THD)
- High 0.9 pf output rating as standard
- Slim and modern UPS design with user-friendly blue LCD display
- ABM intermitted charging method significantly increases UPS battery life compared to traditional charging method
- Hot Sync redundancy for extreme reliability and flexible capacity
- Transformer-free design enables high energy efficiency
- ModBus/Jbus monitoring capability for industrial environment and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Flexible runtimes with external battery cabinets
- External mechanical bypass switch for easy and flexible service and maintenance