When your work depends on constant availability, the potential dangers of utility power simply cannot factor into the equation. In your business, mission-critical means just that, and downtime equals dead time. Where can you turn for a power quality solution that is just as dedicated as you are? Enter the Powerware 9125 UPS, designed by Eaton to alter the face of power management forever.
Combining superior power quality with a cache of innovative features, the Powerware 9125 UPS delivers the ultimate in protection, truly isolating your equipment from all nine of the common power anomalies lurking in public utility power. The compact and elegant 9125 supplies continuous, conditioned power to all connected equipment, delivering large-scale power protection in a sleek package small enough to fit beneath your desk.
The ideal solution for banking and security systems, manufacturing process control, heavily configured servers, or any critical application, the Powerware 9125 makes power-related downtime a thing of the past.
Double-conversion, online design offers superior reliability and protection
The Powerware 9125 is an online UPS, which means it is constantly conditioning and controlling AC output during normal operating conditions. Unlike other commercially available technologies, an online design assures that in the event of a utility power failure, there is zero delay transferring to backup power. The online architecture incorporates both a rectifier and inverter to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies. Only a true online system such as the Powerware 9125 protects connected equipment from all nine of the most common power problems: outages, sags, surges, spikes, brownouts, line noise, frequency variation, switching transients, and harmonic distortion.
Double battery life with ABM technology
The exclusive ABM technology uses sophisticated sensing circuitry and an innovative three-stage charging technique that doubles the useful service life of UPS batteries while optimizing battery recharge time. The Powerware 9125 provides up to 60 days' notice of the end of useful battery service life, to allow ample time to hot-swap batteries without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
Add battery modules for even more backup capacityProduct Highlights
Up to four Extended Battery Modules (EBMs) can be added to provide additional battery backup capacity as necessary. These battery modules are hot-swappable and can be replaced at any time without interrupting UPS operation and load protection.
- Protects mission-critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption, and process interruption by providing continuous, clean power
- Secures connected equipment from damage or degradation caused by power anomalies
- Increases battery life through ABM technology, resulting in more uptime and fewer battery replacements
- Offers load segments that enable orderly shutdown of non-essential equipment during power outages to extend backup power time for critical systems
- Delivers deployment flexibility while conserving valuable rack space, by offering rackmount or tower installation choices
- Ensures data and system integrity with a complete power management software suite