AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is the industry "de-facto" tool for mobile auditing and troubleshooting enterprise Wi-Fi networks. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer helps IT staff quickly solve end user issues while automatically detecting security threats and other wireless network vulnerabilities. The solution includes the industry's only suite of active WLAN diagnostic tools, enabling network managers to easily test and diagnose dozens of common wireless performance issues including throughput issues, connectivity issues, device conflicts and signal multipath problems. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer includes a full compliance reporting engine, which automatically maps collected network information to requirements for compliance with policy and industry regulations.
Wi-Fi device inventory
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer provides an inventory of all 802.11a, 11b, 11g, 11n devices operating in the wireless environment. It provides detailed information on the configuration settings that are available or are in use on the devices, including critical parameters such as signal strength, noise, SSID, security setting in use, associated devices, 802.11n properties, and many more.
Built-in wireless expertise
The AirWISE engine automatically detects the root-cause of dozens of Wi-Fi issues across the spectrum. AirWISE eliminates the need for users to manually interpret complex packet decodes and wireless data by taking the proactive role of identifying and explaining more than hundreds of threats and performance issues before they impact the network. The user-friendly AirWISE interface explains alarms in straightforward details, provides access to additional diagnostic data, and offers advice on corrective actions.
Real-time Wi-Fi troubleshootingProduct Highlights
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer provides in-depth frame statistics for every channel and device operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz spectrum. With the channel utilization and throughput trending graphs, users can solve many of the issues that lower the overall performance of the Wi-Fi network. Users can view trending graphs for signal strength, noise, frames, errors, retries and bandwidth for every Wi-Fi channel and device. These valuable graphs provide critical pointers to issues that are influencing the Wi-Fi network performance. For example, graphs for packet retry and error rates reveal areas where Wi-Fi communications are failing.
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n monitoring, management and troubleshooting
- Thorough inventory details for every detected Wi-Fi device
- Built-in AirWISE expertise to detect the root-cause of dozens of Wi-Fi security and performance issues
- Sophisticated wireless attack detection, including denial of service attacks, authentication/encryptions attacks, network penetration attacks, and many more
- Classify and physically locate unauthorized (rogue) devices or any policy violator
- Complete Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi interference detection & analysis
- Suite of real-time active tools for troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks
- Part of industry's only "real-world" 802.11n toolset for complete 802.11n deployment, optimization, management and troubleshooting
- Integrated reporter to generate customized reports, including industry-specific regulatory compliance reports
- Comprehensive frame/traffic/utilization/signal statistics for any device or channel
- Built-in frame decoding and filtering capability to view real-time frame flows for any Wi-Fi device